Fell Off The Floor, Man
Listen on Spotify
- “Rita Hayworth / Going out to steal a ruby” She was a famous Hollywood actress.
- Notice producer Eric Drew Feldman (Captain Beefheart) playing with the band as on some other tracks.
- Scott Mc Cloud is a member of the great Girls Against Boys, distributed in Belgium by Bang!. That’s his talking you can hear during the first seconds of the song. It doesn’t appear on the version Mike Simpson (Dust Brothers) remixed for the single.
- Barman, De Borgher, Ward & Carlens
- Carlens, Ward, Barman & Trouvé
- Stef Kamil Carlens : vocal, bass, double bass, guitar
- Tom Barman : guitar, vocal, hammond, talkback
- Jules De Borgher : drums, percussion
- Craig Ward : guitar, vocal
- Klaas Janzoons : talkback
- Eric Drew Feldman : hammond, percussion
- Scott Mc Cloud : philosophy
Rubbadub a tub fish / Ping Pong
Sneakin’ in the dead zone / Boneyard
Sippin’ on a catlap / Sing Song
Trimming off my nostril hairs / Headcase
An angel in a mellowcake / Courtpie
Rubbin’ like a pussycat / Gridlock
A stone within my eyeball / Too too
Singing like a tomtit / Stop cab
Entering a smokey barroom / Hey you
Smuggling a wombat / Rubbaday
Chewing on my necktie?
Tumbling in the margerine / Heroine
Hidden in the ribbongrass / Too too
Actin’ like a baby / Headcase
I don’t need no thoughts in me don’t you wanna rescue me?
There’s a little light below, go there when I want to go
Wanted by the bumbledom / Ping Pong
Trying to pry the red shoes off / Headcase
Licking on my ice cream cone / Heroine
Surfing in the kitchen sink / Rubbaday
Sippin’ on a diet coke / Hey dude
Tanglin with the intercrop / Tip Top
Change a tenner for two fivers?
FELL OFF THE FLOOR MAN
Going out to steal a ruby
Looking like a rayon, love to keep it indoor
They all got a say on, falling off the damned floor
Succulent but sucked in, alway I’ll be in for
One thing to be tucked in, falling off the same floor